If you’re looking for acupuncture treatment in Beaumont, then you’ve come to the right place.
At Naturopathie Integrative Clinic Ltd., our acupuncture treatments are always carried out by licensed and highly experienced therapists. Rest assured that our team of naturopathic doctors will formulate a treatment plan that works for you, whatever your concerns are. Our goal is for you to walk out of our clinic feeling relaxed, invigorated, and rejuvenated.
Acupuncture is an ancient medical practice stemming from Traditional Chinese Medicine. Hair-thin needles are inserted into specific points on the body to unblock the flow of Qi, our body’s natural energy source, and heal from the inside out. Needle placements depend on the health conditions you’ve expressed a concern for with your acupuncturist at the beginning of the appointment.
If the thought of needles scares you, don’t worry. Acupuncture is usually painless. In fact, patients often find it very relaxing and may fall asleep during their appointments!
Acupuncture has proven to be effective in improving a wide range of ailments, including:
- Chronic pain– acupuncture is commonly used to treat all types of pain by loosening tight muscles, stimulating the release of endorphins and increasing blood flow. If you have any of the following conditions, acupuncture may be able to improve your quality of life drastically:
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Sports injury
- Gastrointestinal health– a smooth-running digestive system is vital to nutrient absorption and our overall health. Depending on the specific condition, acupuncture can stimulate or inhibit intestinal contraction and lower inflammation. The following gastrointestinal issues have shown great response to acupuncture treatment:
- Irritable bowel syndrome and irritable bowel disease
- Women’s health– for some women, menstruation can be a frustrating and painful experience. If you suffer from irregular periods, PMS or painful cramps, acupuncture can be extremely beneficial. Acupuncture has also been shown to enhance the effectiveness of western fertility treatments and boost the chances of pregnancy.
Are you curious about what acupuncture can do for you? At Naturopathie Integrative Clinic Ltd., our team are here to help you reactivate your flow of Qi and address your pressing health concerns. Call us for a free 15-minute consultation today!
Acupuncture $90 (following initial consult)
Acupuncture is beneficial for a wide variety of conditions including anxiety, depression, issues sleeping, hormone issues such as endometriosis, dysmenorrhea, PCOS, fertility, IBS, chronic pain, lower back pain, sciatica, trigger points, etc. Using the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) method of diagnosing and treating, your treatment will be customized for just for you! Intramuscular stimulation (IMS) or dry needling therapy is also available, which is effective for trigger points, especially in athletes or individuals who work at a desk.
Cupping is an ancient Chinese method of applying small cups made from bamboo, glass, silicone, or plastic with the addition of heat to create suction on the skin. Typically placed on the back, legs or arms, the cups pull the skin away from tight fascia and muscle, releasing knots and tightness in muscles. This can be used in combination with acupuncture or massage.